OSU AgMadness: FREE Virtual Hemp Training
Hemp Bracket, Rounds 1 and 2 | COMPLETED | Click on titles below to watch the replay!
- Chemistry and Testing of CBD Hemp | Craig Schluttenhofer, Central State University
- Insect Control for Hemp | Luis Canas, Ohio State University
- Growing Hemp for Fiber or Seed | Craig Schluttenhofer
- Overview of Hemp in Ohio | Brad Bergefurd, OSU Extension Educator and Horticulture Specialist
- Ohio Tri-State 2019 Hemp Research Update and Hemp Production Do’s and Don’ts | James Morris, OSU Extension Educator
- Plasticulture, drip irrigation and fertigation for CBD Hemp Production | Brad Bergefurd
GROWING HEMP in OHIO: Separating Fact from Fiction | January 24, 2020 | OSU Wooster Campus
Missed the event? Workshop presentations slides are available, click here
Ohio Department of Agriclture (ODA) Hemp Program
- To access State hemp regulations, click here
- To receive updates from the ODA Hemp Program, click here to sign up for e-mail updates
USDA Hemp and Farm Programs
- Overview of federal rules and crop insurance, click here
Ohio Farmers Hemp Cooperative, click here
Recent selected articles:
- Fact Sheet: Types of Hemp, click here
- Ohio hemp growers: Tread slowly, click here
- 10 things you need to know before growing hemp, click here
- Hemp goes 'hot' due to genetics, not growing conditions, click here
PROBE, the Program for Bioenergy and the Environment, is an interdisciplinary research and outreach program to facilitate:
INVESTIGATION on the conversion of agricultural crops and animal productin residues, food, and bio-processing wastes to energy, fuels, and chemicals.
COLLABORATION of Ohio State University faculty and students to prepare proposals, develop processes for the production of biofuels and bio-based products, and provide educational and outreach opportunities.
DELIVERY of research results to academia, industry, government agencies, and the general public via workshops, seminars, and tours.